If you can answer 'yes' to any of the following questions then maybe you need a 'Non-Conforming' loan:
- Have you had a credit application declined?
- Have your been self-employed for less then two years?
- Do you have a poor credit history?
- Are you having problems meeting the criteria of the banks?
- Are you unable to provide documentation of income?
- Are you a seasonal or contract worker?
- Are you a non-resident?
Any worthwhile purpose.
Owner Occupied or Investment.
- PAYG or Self-Employed
- Credit Impaired Borrowers
- Individuals, Companies or Trusts
up to $1,500,000 (conditions apply).
up to 85% of the security value (conditions apply).
Interest Only (1-5 years), Principal & Interest
Monthly repayments via Direct Debt, Telephone Transfer.
up to 30 years.
- No annual or monthly fees
- Redraw (conditions apply)
- Telephone Access
Information that is contained on the web site should be used as a guideline only. You should seek advice from professional financial, legal and real estate specialists before purchasing a property and/or applying for a loan.